Who’s Behind Success with Nutrition?
Before I get into who I am, let me first get right to the point: the purpose of this blog is to provide the resources and tips I wish I had starting out in network marketing. The blog covers what I’m passionate about: gentle prospecting combined with effective marketing!
So many network marketers get involved in the profession because they think they’ll make $1,000 in their first 30 days, and they won’t have to work hard to make a six-figure income.
Becoming successful in any business is hard work. Plain and simple.
And network marketing is no different.
Yes, you can build a great income and help a lot of other people along the way, but it takes dedication and hard work.
And what I found was that in addition to hard work, if you, as Stephen Covey put it, “Sharpen the Saw”, you get more results for the same amount of work.
I truly want to help network marketers succeed, both offline as well as in this online world.
Because the rules have changed.
I’ve invested a lot of time and money into learning the latest marketing skills, and now, understanding what it’s like and how it feels to fail at building your business, despite trying your hardest, it’s time to pay it forward. What I do now is, through this blog, provide resources and help to people, leading step-by-step, providing shortcuts to the long road I took.
About Ruthanne: the Back Story
My name is Ruthanne, I live in Fairfield, New Jersey (30 miles west of NYC) with my husband and three teens. I may be the only person I know who says this, but teens are fun.
Back in ’04 I got Lyme Disease, and in ’05 I got re-infected. (Not something I’d recommend.) I got really sick, with joint and muscle pain, memory loss, and Aphasia (a communication disorder – I couldn’t understand phone conversations). Medical expenses were so high it felt like we were hemorrhaging cash.
Six years and many doctors later, I got introduced to my network marketing company’s products, and that’s when our medical expenses came to an end. Today my days are free from pain, my brain works, and I have loads of energy. I love this stuff!
I then started reaching out to others who needed help. But it didn’t take too long before I realized I needed training for the internet age!
Because people get their information differently than they did even 15 years ago. And people are more skeptical than they were 15 years ago, because they’re marketed to much more than 15 years ago.
I realized I needed to learn new skills. Now I love teaching that knowledge so others can soar!
I have a very wide array of interests, including:
- Music – I’m a classically trained violinist, and I mainly play violin and sing (I’m currently taking lessons). I’ve also studied guitar, piano and tenor sax. I wanted to major in music in college, but since musicians are not known for having amazing job stability. I took the “easy way out”, and instead studied chemical engineering.
- Organic Chemistry – Yup. I got a degree in Organic Chemistry with an Engineering Focus, and ended up working in a lab as a Cosmetic Chemist. I basically got payed to play. If it’s in your bathroom cabinet or shower caddy, I used to make it. Even though I’m not working in a laboratory any more, I currently teach Chemistry classes to high schoolers.
- Homeschooling – We have three super teenagers that I’ve homeschooled. That chemistry and science background sure comes in handy!
- Sunday School – In case you haven’t noticed, I enjoy teaching. This includes teaching the 8-12 year olds at our Church. Tons of fun.
- Our Personal Zoo – We currently have: one dog (a Papillon), one Cockatiel (she’s on my shoulder right now), two parakeets, four hives of honeybees, and six chickens.
- Reading – I’m an avid reader, and not content unless I’m learning something. I always have a book or three I’m reading at any given point in time.
People are often surprised to learn that, despite the fact that I’m a classically trained violinist, I like a very broad range of music. Here are two of my favorite YouTube videos. Both are from the Piano Guys.
Piano Guys: Peponi
Piano Guys: Waterfall
(Sorry about the ads. But the music was so amazing, I had to put these videos up.)
There are a few ways to contact me. Take your pick:
Facebook: Reach Ruthanne
Or use this form:
[contact-form-7 404 "Not Found"]
Have a great day,